• What is your company’s name, who are you, and what is your role at the company?
OPEX Corporation, Tim Osman, Marketing Manager
• How did you find our company?
Rick Campana started working with GCV in ‘07
• What was the reason that you chose us?
Since I wasn’t there, I cannot say; but I am positive that quality and value were a part of that decision.
• How long have you done business with us?
Just over nine years.
• How many videos have we produced for you?
Approximately 30 – 35.
• Tell me what your experience has been with our services.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with GCV for the last six years. Rob and the team at GCV understand our company, our products and our markets. They strive to implement our creative concepts and work with us to improve upon them. GCV engages us in all aspects of the video: pre and post production. The final product has always been of high quality.
• Can you think of a word or phrase that best describes your relationship with us? Why that particular word or phrase?
“Valued team member.” Since OPEX has expanded the usage and implementation of video in our marketing beyond product showcases, GCV has become a valued team member in getting our message in front of our audiences.
• Has working with us changed the way your company does business and if so why?
Generally speaking, the use of the video in our industry has grown exponentially, especially with the rise of digital media. The value of providing a clear, concise captivating message is of paramount importance. We have taken advantage of new and expanded product offerings that GCV has developed, such as motion graphic videos.
• Would you recommend us to someone else and why?
Absolutely. I have recommended GCV to others without hesitation. However, I wouldn’t recommend GCV to our competition!
• Do you feel there is one particular thing that makes our company stand out from our competitors?
Relationship. GCV has become a partner with us in video production. They take ownership and are directly involved in every aspect of the project. GCV does not keep us at arm’s length as “just another project.”